when the engine is started when warm we get a little heat but that stops after a couple of minutes.
the engine is getting to temp but cold air is coming through heater. on 2003 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
2003 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Frenchburg, KY
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Pilot Station, AK
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($97 - 156) in Gladeville, TN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coatesville, PA
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Daly City, CA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Grand Coulee, WA