the engine intermittently makes a rattling noise when it is hot at idle, usually after getting off the highway. It does not do this all the time but it IS getting worse. Anyone know what it could be and how much it might cost to repair?
the engine intermittently makes a rattling noise when it is hot at idle. on 2004 Cadillac CTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- 2012 CTS hands free wont work .
- When car in reverse I have to keep my foot on the brake or it will take off
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?