Was wondering if the fuel filter could cause this.
The engine hesitates and sometimes dies on takeoff. on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Worcester, NY
- 140,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Keldron, SD
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Bedrock, CO
- EGR Valve Replacement ($210 - 377) in Beachwood, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($736 - 766) in Rineyville, KY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hastings, FL