I have about 45,000 miles. What is the usual cost for repair. Is this normal considering the mileage.
The engine has develope oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerJuly 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($99 - 137) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($308 - 485) in Montville, NJ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cedar, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($72 - 264) in Waters, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Stilesville, IN