I have about 45,000 miles. What is the usual cost for repair. Is this normal considering the mileage.
The engine has develope oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerJuly 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Sand Coulee, MT
- 45,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Montville, NJ
- 97,500 Mile Service ($455 - 630) in Cedar, MI
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Waters, MI
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($85 - 170) in Stilesville, IN