after turning the car off and restarting the light was off and hasn't come back on since.
the electronic throttle control light came on in my 2007 ford fusion. on 2007 Ford Fusion
7 answersMarch 23, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2007 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Gruver, TX
- 85,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Racine, OH
- 7,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Verner, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,307 - 1,935) in Trenton, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($693 - 801) in Waterboro, ME
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($157 - 172) in Tatitlek, AK