The electronic throttle control comes on and goes off normally when the veh is started. Everything is normal until you apply the brakes. As soon as there is pressure, the throttle light comes on and stays on. No codes stored, engine runs and accelerates normally, but the light is on.....any clues?
The electronic throttle control on 2005 Ford Explorer
2 answersOctober 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
My message center is reading engine failsafe mode and the electronic throttle light is on what could this mean?
1 answerMarch 28, 2016
0 answersJuly 22, 2012
2 answersApril 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.