The electronic throttle control comes on and goes off normally when the veh is started. Everything is normal until you apply the brakes. As soon as there is pressure, the throttle light comes on and stays on. No codes stored, engine runs and accelerates normally, but the light is on.....any clues?
The electronic throttle control on 2005 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
2 answersOctober 03, 2010
My message center is reading engine failsafe mode and the electronic throttle light is on what could this mean?
1 answerMarch 28, 2016
0 answersJuly 22, 2012
0 answersMarch 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($46 - 58) in Aguirre, PR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 341) in Blenheim, SC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($266 - 1,053) in Lionville, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Waiteville, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($192 - 328) in Bushton, KS
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Milton, KS