The electronic throttle control comes on and goes off normally when the veh is started. Everything is normal until you apply the brakes. As soon as there is pressure, the throttle light comes on and stays on. No codes stored, engine runs and accelerates normally, but the light is on.....any clues?
The electronic throttle control on 2005 Ford Explorer
2 answersOctober 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
My message center is reading engine failsafe mode and the electronic throttle light is on what could this mean?
1 answerMarch 28, 2016
0 answersJuly 22, 2012
2 answersApril 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Gear shift automatic by steering wheel fell off. Had car 1 month went to dealer
- After changing the transmission, the O\D light keeps blinking.
- '93 Explorer won't start; was running, stopped/turned off & to restart, nothing:
- Where is the fuel pump relay switch locased on 1992 ford explore.
- I have replaced my fuel pump twice already what would cause this to keep happeni