The electronic throttle control comes on and goes off normally when the veh is started. Everything is normal until you apply the brakes. As soon as there is pressure, the throttle light comes on and stays on. No codes stored, engine runs and accelerates normally, but the light is on.....any clues?
The electronic throttle control on 2005 Ford Explorer
2 answersOctober 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
My message center is reading engine failsafe mode and the electronic throttle light is on what could this mean?
1 answerMarch 28, 2016
0 answersJuly 22, 2012
2 answersApril 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.