I've just changed the fuel pump on the 97 Cadillac Deville Northstar last week and now the electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down between empty and a 17 gallons. There is no engine light or other sensor on but this very annoying, when I know the tank is full since just filled. Does anyone have an idea of what's causing this? Please advise and thank you.
The electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down from empty to full on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- p0171,n p0174 codes present when scanned. help?
- engine bay was washed now car idles to rough to be driven
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?