I've just changed the fuel pump on the 97 Cadillac Deville Northstar last week and now the electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down between empty and a 17 gallons. There is no engine light or other sensor on but this very annoying, when I know the tank is full since just filled. Does anyone have an idea of what's causing this? Please advise and thank you.
The electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down from empty to full on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1997 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($392 - 567) in Fruitland, NM
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 91) in Cozad, NE
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Progreso, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 1,201) in Tyrone, OK
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Hillview, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($298 - 406) in Toast, NC