I've just changed the fuel pump on the 97 Cadillac Deville Northstar last week and now the electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down between empty and a 17 gallons. There is no engine light or other sensor on but this very annoying, when I know the tank is full since just filled. Does anyone have an idea of what's causing this? Please advise and thank you.
The electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down from empty to full on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1997 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($99 - $137) in Fruitland, NM
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cozad, NE
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - $1,031) in Progreso, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - $106) in Tyrone, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($345 - $627) in Hillview, KY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Toast, NC