I've just changed the fuel pump on the 97 Cadillac Deville Northstar last week and now the electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down between empty and a 17 gallons. There is no engine light or other sensor on but this very annoying, when I know the tank is full since just filled. Does anyone have an idea of what's causing this? Please advise and thank you.
The electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down from empty to full on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working