I've just changed the fuel pump on the 97 Cadillac Deville Northstar last week and now the electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down between empty and a 17 gallons. There is no engine light or other sensor on but this very annoying, when I know the tank is full since just filled. Does anyone have an idea of what's causing this? Please advise and thank you.
The electronic gas level indicator is moving up and down from empty to full on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?