On hwy if fine. replaced alternator. Also loud elect hum coming thru speakers.
The electrical part of my engine shutsdown while making short erands. Why? on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
2005 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Welcome, NC
- 150,000 Mile Service ($570 - 767) in Tuscumbia, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 269) in Carlin, NV
- 45,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Fork Union, VA
- Brake Fluid Level Warning Indicator Switch Replacement ($41 - 48) in New Melle, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($156 - 191) in Blue Grass, IA