this morning I let the top down and all the windows went down fine. When i got home and tried to let them up, all went up except the driver side front. No clicking noise. Nothing
the driverside window will not roll up.. on 2008 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2008 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Palmer, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Colbert, WA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($327 - 492) in Encino, NM
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Welch, WV
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($214 - 244) in Copake Falls, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($119 - 147) in Forest City, PA