cheapest way to replace the door? How much with labor.I don't want to spend a lot because I hope to see it.
The drivers side door needs to be replaced it is tied shut. What would be the on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1995 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Lakewood, IL
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Quemado, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($466 - 700) in Conception, MO
- 90,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in West Point, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($305 - 333) in Isle la Motte, VT
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($448 - 629) in Monmouth, IL