The chalky film covers the entire window, making it difficult to see out of. It disappears after a car wash, only to return after several days. Cycling the window up and down does not wipe off the film. Wiping with the fingers only smudges the film. The film has a chalky feel. Leaky motor inside the door/
The driver side window has a chalky film on the outside. on 2009 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?
- What causes the coil pack to eject the spark plug wire?
- Where can I go to fix drain hoses for sunroof. Is there a recall on this?
- How do I change battery to main ignition key or can I even do this myself?