the lowbeam does not work but all the rest of the lights in the headlamp work. I already checked the fuses they all are good. the bulb is brand new. then i took passenger side headlamp and plugged into driver side and its doing the same thing so it has to be in the wiring or a possible bad/dirt ground i dont know.
The driver side headlight lowbeam is not working what could be the problem? on 1999 Saab 9-5
Asked by for the 1999 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What would cause oil leak resulting in serpentine belt slipping off?
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
1999 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wellsburg, WV
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($163 - $240) in Detroit, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in West Yarmouth, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($264 - $469) in Highland, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($329 - $917) in Shoshoni, WY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Forest City, IA