Plymouth Q&A

Ask Your Question

1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Question: the drive pulley broke away from the crankshaft do i fix or replace



daddy1972, 3.0L V6, Tularosa, NM, January 11, 2012, 11:42

belt not broke, pulley sheared from cranksaft

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    January 12, 2012, 08:19

    I assume you mean the harmonic balancer pulley. Have to replace might need to borrow the tool kit from autoparts store to do this. Depends how much is left attached but don't bother fixing it get a new one.

    Flag This