Tried replacement but those doors were just as bad
The doors on the outside panels are coming off. on 1999 Pontiac Firebird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Having any electrical/power issue, please help!!
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
1999 Pontiac Firebird Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Landisville, NJ
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 492) in Harrison, NE
- 90,000 Mile Service ($151 - 349) in Albion, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hancock, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($74 - 87) in Milford, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($111 - 134) in Halbur, IA