The light went off and on and now is off continually.
The digital light for heating/ac does not light up. How is this problem solved? on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($265 - 656) in Beaufort, NC
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 798) in Philadelphia, TN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 299) in Summit, MS
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($326 - 738) in Kerr, OH
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Round Mountain, NV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($534 - 593) in Louisburg, MO