I am assuming it is not a fuse because nothing else is out. How do you get to the bulb to change it?
The digital clock light went out. Is this a fuse issue or bulb? on 2004 Subaru Forester
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
June 06, 2013
If the clock is still showing time , just not with a backlight , maybe you can check with a dealer to see what's available.
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2004 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($281 - 442) in Freetown, IN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Upper Falls, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($312 - 437) in Lebanon, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 140) in Lenni, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($362 - 459) in Citrus Heights, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Newark, NY