I moved the passenger seat backward and reclined it all the way the other day and now the switch clicks like normal, but the seat does not move an inch. Is it a fuse, is it the motor, or the switch itself? How can I diagnose and then fix this? PLEASE help, it's my girlfriend's car, and she blames me for it! Gah!
The devil is in the power seats! How do I fix it? on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($144 - 306) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($190 - 257) in Charlotte, MI
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 266) in Fenton, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in Bolinas, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,308 - 1,340) in Finleyville, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($118 - 167) in Amboy, WA