I moved the passenger seat backward and reclined it all the way the other day and now the switch clicks like normal, but the seat does not move an inch. Is it a fuse, is it the motor, or the switch itself? How can I diagnose and then fix this? PLEASE help, it's my girlfriend's car, and she blames me for it! Gah!
The devil is in the power seats! How do I fix it? on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!