I moved the passenger seat backward and reclined it all the way the other day and now the switch clicks like normal, but the seat does not move an inch. Is it a fuse, is it the motor, or the switch itself? How can I diagnose and then fix this? PLEASE help, it's my girlfriend's car, and she blames me for it! Gah!
The devil is in the power seats! How do I fix it? on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Preowned 2002 bmw 320i. Convertible top issues up and down. Any feedback? Thanks
- When I go to the AUX option in the radio it doesn't light up for me to select to
- Why would tRed light on convertable top control panel says on and car wont crank
- My gas paddle getting no power in my 2002 BMW 325xi
- Trouble with the stearing real tight.