I moved the passenger seat backward and reclined it all the way the other day and now the switch clicks like normal, but the seat does not move an inch. Is it a fuse, is it the motor, or the switch itself? How can I diagnose and then fix this? PLEASE help, it's my girlfriend's car, and she blames me for it! Gah!
The devil is in the power seats! How do I fix it? on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Charlotte, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($840 - 1,127) in Fenton, IA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($203 - 278) in Bolinas, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($201 - 247) in Finleyville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - 4,146) in Amboy, WA