I moved the passenger seat backward and reclined it all the way the other day and now the switch clicks like normal, but the seat does not move an inch. Is it a fuse, is it the motor, or the switch itself? How can I diagnose and then fix this? PLEASE help, it's my girlfriend's car, and she blames me for it! Gah!
The devil is in the power seats! How do I fix it? on 2003 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($127 - $217) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - $1,033) in Charlotte, MI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - $653) in Fenton, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - $242) in Bolinas, CA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($130 - $148) in Finleyville, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($318 - $384) in Amboy, WA