Is this a fair price to repair? They are also recommending transmission fluid service $299.95, pwer steering service $139 & egine air filter $29 & cabin filter $89.95
The dealer wants $1,361 to repair L/H axle seal & both lower control& battery on 2005 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- While driving the engine shuts off and cannot steer!
- The cost of adjusting or changing the timing chain, and Valve cover Gaskets
- ENGINE IS BURNING OIL BUT NO LEAKS,
- What is a fair price for replacement door locks?
- Car slowly drive than stops after 15/20min of driving , have tried everything still not working,what is wrong with it W