Someone told me that it makes a difference if the belt or chain is metal or not. What is the advice on replacement please?
The dealer said I should replace my timing belt. I have 122,000 miles. on 2004 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($103 - 142) in Hurley, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Dawsonville, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Sidney, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($312 - 395) in Amo, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($410 - 860) in Cobleskill, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($369 - 565) in Sharon Springs, NY