and comes back on when I release the brake. The left turn signal on the dashboard stays on when night headlights are on and when day lights are just on the left turn signal comes on when I brake??? My cruise control will not work at times. What can I do to fix these electrical problems?
The dashboard 'time' 'temp.' and 'mpg' light goes out when I put my brake on... on 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Problems(10)
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Repair Estimates
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Q&A(40)
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Recalls(4)
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Shops
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's up with the low beam lights they keep going out I've seen several why has
- car wont go into reverse without grinding
- The speedometer stop working, what could have caused it?
- While driving yesterday,the car started to lurch. Seemed like it was going to di
- How do you remove gear shifter cover to replace burnt bulb?
2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($808 - 949) in Castle Hayne, NC
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($242 - 368) in Houston, AK
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Morehouse, MO
- 30,000 Mile Service ($421 - 608) in Gibson, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($747 - 1,222) in Goodland, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($60 - 102) in Walden, CO