not sure if its the switch,resistors,or fan,also how do i fix it?
the dash fan switch only worked on low and high,then stopped working altogether. on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 717) in Fosston, MN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Centereach, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Lewiston, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 84) in Birmingham, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($191 - 309) in Canadian, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($310 - 411) in Green Isle, MN