not sure if its the switch,resistors,or fan,also how do i fix it?
the dash fan switch only worked on low and high,then stopped working altogether. on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($269 - 420) in Fosston, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Centereach, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Lewiston, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($887 - 1,024) in Birmingham, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($227 - 339) in Canadian, TX
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($922 - 965) in Green Isle, MN