Problem getting it to rotate and stay down has been slow in developing, a year or more.
The cup holder door does not stay in place when rotated down to close. Fixable? on 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- I have a check engine light that would not go off brought it to a mechanic after
- poor acceleration, with a sudden pickup in power while holding the pedal steady
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Dawson Springs, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($506 - 1,341) in Chalmers, IN
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Hertford, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Buffalo Center, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($240 - 273) in Cuba, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($198 - 263) in Central, SC