The fuse is ok. We were just driving and it was ok, then the next time I went to put in the cruise it didn't work. the fuse is ok and the cruise switch on the column feel like it is mechanically ok. I just do not know what to check next, so that's my question, where should I look next.
the cruise control just went out, what should I check? on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?