The fuse is ok. We were just driving and it was ok, then the next time I went to put in the cruise it didn't work. the fuse is ok and the cruise switch on the column feel like it is mechanically ok. I just do not know what to check next, so that's my question, where should I look next.
the cruise control just went out, what should I check? on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!