The fuse is ok. We were just driving and it was ok, then the next time I went to put in the cruise it didn't work. the fuse is ok and the cruise switch on the column feel like it is mechanically ok. I just do not know what to check next, so that's my question, where should I look next.
the cruise control just went out, what should I check? on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?