The fuse is ok. We were just driving and it was ok, then the next time I went to put in the cruise it didn't work. the fuse is ok and the cruise switch on the column feel like it is mechanically ok. I just do not know what to check next, so that's my question, where should I look next.
the cruise control just went out, what should I check? on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($85 - 135) in Scotland, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($194 - 312) in National City, MI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pattison, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 706) in Adell, WI
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($94 - 761) in New Boston, MO
- Heater Hose Replacement ($122 - 207) in McDonald, PA