My car is a 4-cylinder 2000 Toyota Camry LE sedan. Its check engine light has been on recently. The technician who diagnosed the problem recommends replacing the evaporative charcoal canister. However, I can't get a cost estimate at your website.
The cost estimate of replacing the evaporative charcoal canister. on 2000 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?