My car is a 4-cylinder 2000 Toyota Camry LE sedan. Its check engine light has been on recently. The technician who diagnosed the problem recommends replacing the evaporative charcoal canister. However, I can't get a cost estimate at your website.
The cost estimate of replacing the evaporative charcoal canister. on 2000 Toyota Camry
3 answersApril 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenmoore, PA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Bruner, MO
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Crowley, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($186 - 469) in Alpine, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 290) in Benson, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - 751) in Avoca, NY