My car is a 4-cylinder 2000 Toyota Camry LE sedan. Its check engine light has been on recently. The technician who diagnosed the problem recommends replacing the evaporative charcoal canister. However, I can't get a cost estimate at your website.
The cost estimate of replacing the evaporative charcoal canister. on 2000 Toyota Camry
3 answersApril 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .