My car is a 4-cylinder 2000 Toyota Camry LE sedan. Its check engine light has been on recently. The technician who diagnosed the problem recommends replacing the evaporative charcoal canister. However, I can't get a cost estimate at your website.
The cost estimate of replacing the evaporative charcoal canister. on 2000 Toyota Camry
3 answersApril 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy