Just noticed the crack in the white coolant bottle today has very little coolant in it.thought I saw a wet spot under my car the last time I drove but can't get the cap off the radiator to check the level in the radiaator. Help anyone please I'm ole lady 76
The coolant bottle has a crack in it cam I fix it or have to replace it? on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($641 - $1,938) in Sidon, MS
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Elverson, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,323 - $3,048) in Grenville, NM
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - $249) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($836 - $3,595) in Wadsworth, NV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($241 - $728) in McCammon, ID