I was cooling but the air was not as cold as it should be so I add refrig. and the compressor ran the rest of the day, but this morning would not cool.
The compressor will not engage, any thing I can try before taking it to a shop. on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Covert, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($211 - 276) in Albany, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($307 - 485) in Warrens, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($413 - 694) in Washington, NE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($281 - 986) in Mount Olive, AL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Hornbeak, TN