I was cooling but the air was not as cold as it should be so I add refrig. and the compressor ran the rest of the day, but this morning would not cool.
The compressor will not engage, any thing I can try before taking it to a shop. on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($210 - 363) in Covert, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($450 - 656) in Albany, TX
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Warrens, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($220 - 362) in Washington, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($680 - 710) in Mount Olive, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($520 - 542) in Hornbeak, TN