When i depress the clutch,a high pitch squeal issues from the motor dept.,and continues as i shift from 1st to 5th gear.The noise lessens as any gear is engaged,but squeals very loud as soon as i shift.What could be causing this? Thanks for any reply.
The clutch started to squeal very loud when shifting gears. on 1994 Pontiac Firebird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
- My crankshaft has play can pull it back and forth