he clutch replacement include just the disc or also pressure plate and release bearing for $890
The clutch replacement include just the disc or also pressure plate and release on 2007 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.
2007 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($216 - 269) in Washington Grove, MD
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Central, AK
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($316 - 545) in Big Horn, WY
- Battery Replacement ($150 - 184) in Grulla, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 57) in Tishomingo, OK
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Cambria, CA