The car will start but the petal wont disengage nor can I shift into any gear.I can manually pull on the petal to bring it to its "disengaged" position. The reservor is full of fluid and there seems to be nothing that is hampering the petal or clutch cable. Thank You for time...redheadache
The clutch petal will Not disengage after starting the car. on 1995 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....
- The ignition lock cylinder has went bad on my prelude. Ive grown up and currently work in the automotive industry. My question is will i have to reprogram the ECU once i replace the lock cylinder kit (comes with immobilizer)
- My 98 just shuts off in the middle of me driving I can be going 45 to 60 mph an it will just shut off on me and of not that if I pump the gas befor I shuts of it may or may not shut off. I replaced fuel pump an terminals and added water to the battery