2 year old rebuilt A/C pumps 55 degree C air. Fan works properly. Rear window defroster works. Air is warmed when temperature control knob is rotated to "Warm" and mode selector switch is rotated to any position other than "Normal" or "Max". There is no indication that air directional door is operating.
The climate control air delivery is stuck on "BiLevel" on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Maintenance I ($97 - 149) in Ridgeway, VA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($300 - 588) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Flint, TX
- Air Injection System Air Pump Replacement ($343 - 361) in Banquete, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($310 - 738) in Boyne Falls, MI