my mileage is around 106,800
the check engine, vsc & trac off lights came on on 2005 Toyota Sienna
2 more answers
1 answerMarch 25, 2012
1 answerMay 15, 2012
2 answersJanuary 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($331 - 1,004) in Cabery, IL
- Thermostat Replacement ($158 - 224) in Gause, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Summerdale, AL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Gasport, NY
- Horn Replacement ($91 - 127) in Alexandria, NE