showed a faulty fuel sensor. i have the letter from nissan offering an extended warranty up to 72months/72000 miles. i am within the 72 months but have 88,000 miles. will nissan help me cover the expense for this. the diagnostic code was PO463. email is email@example.com
the check engine lite came on this past weekend and a computer diagnostic test on 2007 Nissan Frontier
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Frontier Questions
- When I turn left in a rolling turn loud pop/snap in front suspension
- How to reach crank position sensor for replacement? Located on top of bellhousin
- One click at starter motor with key turn, but engine will not turn over.
- Whinning sound from front of 4.0 engine. Truck has 151000 miles.
- Abs and brake light stays on How do I fix ?