A smoke test detected no leaks. I had the fuel cap replaced. I had the fuel filler neck replaced because it was rotted. The solenoids were checked and they are fine. The fuel tank is a little rusted, but no holes or leaks were detected. Someone mentioned that it could be a cracked hose. I don't know if they're referring to the evap.hose. What are my options???Please help.....
The check engine light went back on. It continues to show the code P0456. on 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- It keeps making a clicking noise and feels almost under u up front
- Why does the car tend to die when I stop accelerating?
- Why is there a high pitch kind of steel sound when I back up my car?
- Why does the steering wheel make a sound when I turn completely to the right?
- What kind of gas should I put in the car?