A smoke test detected no leaks. I had the fuel cap replaced. I had the fuel filler neck replaced because it was rotted. The solenoids were checked and they are fine. The fuel tank is a little rusted, but no holes or leaks were detected. Someone mentioned that it could be a cracked hose. I don't know if they're referring to the evap.hose. What are my options???Please help.....
The check engine light went back on. It continues to show the code P0456. on 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- I get cold air on driver side and warm air on passenger side
- My car saying "slow down"
- Why dose my car break light an battery light come on but battery an alternator i
- Engine starts perfectly but suddenly stalls and doesn't rev up properly.
- Why is my cat over heating and why does it have oil on the filter ?