It's a V6 with 177800 miles on it. Never had a check engine light on before. No other problems.
The check engine light is on. $486 to replace the egr valve. Is this reasonable? on 1994 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($351 - 450) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($329 - 388) in Muskegon, MI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Ramsey, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($130 - 243) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Timing Chain Replacement ($2,183 - 2,633) in Colfax, IN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($511 - 539) in Cave In Rock, IL