It's a V6 with 177800 miles on it. Never had a check engine light on before. No other problems.
The check engine light is on. $486 to replace the egr valve. Is this reasonable? on 1994 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($237 - 368) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Muskegon, MI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($264 - 526) in Ramsey, IL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($616 - 877) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($237 - 300) in Colfax, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($372 - 731) in Cave In Rock, IL