It's a V6 with 177800 miles on it. Never had a check engine light on before. No other problems.
The check engine light is on. $486 to replace the egr valve. Is this reasonable? on 1994 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?