It has no lever problem
The check engine light comes after some kilometers although the engine runsgreat on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($257 - 308) in New Oxford, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Del Rio, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($110 - 151) in Park Rapids, MN
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Akron, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 55) in Cannelton, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($764 - 861) in Graymont, IL