I noticed that the transmission = right side = the manual transmission is stuck on 3rd gear ... I Cannot shift up or down = does Not change up or down ... What is the problem?
The check Engine Light came on yesterday. The trans. stuck on 3rd (right side)? on 2005 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($319 - 524) in Calvert, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($216 - 248) in Hueysville, KY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($140 - 183) in Walhonding, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($437 - 569) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($199 - 265) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 78) in Corsicana, TX