has great spark, no codes . still flooding. acted like it was going to start when holding accelerator to the floor, but still wont run.
The car wont start, flooding out. changed plugs and wires. on 2001 Mazda Protege
4 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2001 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($215 - 316) in Woodhull, IL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gardner, LA
- Water Pump Replacement ($376 - 491) in Metcalfe, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 673) in Utica, KY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($297 - 392) in Babylon, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($375 - 410) in Drybranch, WV