has great spark, no codes . still flooding. acted like it was going to start when holding accelerator to the floor, but still wont run.
The car wont start, flooding out. changed plugs and wires. on 2001 Mazda Protege
4 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
2001 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woodhull, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($120 - 193) in Gardner, LA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($193 - 293) in Metcalfe, MS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Utica, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Babylon, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($274 - 572) in Drybranch, WV