has great spark, no codes . still flooding. acted like it was going to start when holding accelerator to the floor, but still wont run.
The car wont start, flooding out. changed plugs and wires. on 2001 Mazda Protege
4 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
2001 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - $60) in Woodhull, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - $388) in Gardner, LA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Metcalfe, MS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - $328) in Utica, KY
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($87 - $107) in Babylon, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($181 - $478) in Drybranch, WV