noise seems to come from passenger side
the car wont move if i put it gear it wont move makes some real bad noise on 1998 Volkswagen Jetta
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
- How to Transfer a Car Title in Illinois
- Tips To Avoid Getting Your Car Broken Into Or Stolen
- The Best Holiday Gift Guide: 10 Automotive Gift Ideas For Just About Anyone
- New Cars That Will Last Over 200,000 Miles
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1998 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($327 - $464) in Falcon, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($262 - $454) in Nicholson, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - $444) in Talmage, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - $332) in Maple Valley, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($211 - $310) in Bar Mills, ME
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($238 - $383) in Ashby, MN