happened one time before but then started.
The car will start but dies out right away like it runs out of gas? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
October 27, 2013
when it quits check for spark and fuel pressure also check for a plugged fuel filter
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($878 - 1,163) in Wadena, IA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Ellisville, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Mulberry, AR
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Marietta, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($299 - 367) in Aledo, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($193 - 338) in Palm City, FL