happened one time before but then started.
The car will start but dies out right away like it runs out of gas? on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
October 27, 2013
when it quits check for spark and fuel pressure also check for a plugged fuel filter
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($440 - 648) in Wadena, IA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($146 - 223) in Ellisville, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($342 - 679) in Mulberry, AR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($397 - 562) in Marietta, MS
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($917 - 1,236) in Aledo, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Palm City, FL