the car will not take off it boggs down then take off runs about 15 ft does it again put in both o2 sensors egr mass air flow new fuel pump tps timing belt timing belt tensor checked the conv. no codes in it
the car will not run on 2003 Hyundai Sonata
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata121 reports
2 answersFebruary 16, 2015
2002 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L alternator not charging battery. Alternator and Battery are new and test good.
2 answersFebruary 27, 2015
3 answersDecember 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2003 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($252 - 286) in Whitesville, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($660 - 1,017) in Missouri City, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($167 - 250) in La Vista, NE
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($184 - 237) in Memphis, NY
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($108 - 217) in Bowie, TX
- Timing Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($278 - 346) in Acton, ME