The car slowed from 70mph to about 30mph and I smelled a burning smell. The car drives fine now.
The car went from 70 to 30 on the freeway and I smelled a burning smell on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saratoga, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orovada, NV
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 221) in Kennedy, AL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($111 - 158) in Diagonal, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($800 - 1,216) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($364 - 832) in Golden Meadow, LA