car will restart but dies when it is put into gear. The car works fine when it is cold or only run for a short time.
The car stalls out when stopping after running for long periods of time. on 2006 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- Where is the location of the fuel tank pressure sensor on the vehicle?
- What happens when the timing is out?
- was driving the car just stop running try to two time start but battery was died
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2006 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($388 - $503) in Ravia, OK
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wagarville, AL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - $80) in Thonotosassa, FL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - $140) in Graysville, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($445 - $475) in Mount Morris, MI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Martin, PA