car will restart but dies when it is put into gear. The car works fine when it is cold or only run for a short time.
The car stalls out when stopping after running for long periods of time. on 2006 Mazda Tribute
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Tribute Questions
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my battery keeps draining in an overnight period
- o/d light flashed on and off then smoke come from under bonnet and back of car
- location neutral safety switch
- will replacing the pcm and not flashing it to the vehicle mess up transmission?
- I'm searching for the MAZDA BONGO e1800 workshop manual
2006 Mazda Tribute Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($208 - 259) in Ravia, OK
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($235 - 307) in Wagarville, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($340 - 689) in Thonotosassa, FL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($156 - 322) in Graysville, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($241 - 321) in Mount Morris, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($194 - 286) in Martin, PA