We just had the alternator replaced but it is still doing this. It doesn't seem to be draining the battery any because the car starts right up again, but it stalled 4 times today, turning off the electrical equipment along with the engine.
The car stalls at stop signs and lights. The radio turns off. on 2002 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2002 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Texarkana, TX
- 105,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Mooresville, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($228 - 281) in Bradford, IA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Rainsville, NM
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 64) in Ferguson, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 69) in Wrentham, MA