Oil in the spark plugs. Replaced the spark plugs and dry cleaned the connections. Still will not start.
The car slowly just stopped running after working all day. No major noises on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1992 Honda Accord Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Little Sioux, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - 634) in Neillsville, WI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Nazareth, MI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Valatie, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($455 - 701) in Dawsonville, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($154 - 262) in Portsmouth, IA