Oil in the spark plugs. Replaced the spark plugs and dry cleaned the connections. Still will not start.
The car slowly just stopped running after working all day. No major noises on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1992 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Little Sioux, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 188) in Neillsville, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nazareth, MI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - 265) in Valatie, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($472 - 794) in Dawsonville, GA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($81 - 183) in Portsmouth, IA