the pedal to take off like half way it will turn off it gains speed but slow because of how far I can step on the pedal but like I said I cant step on pedal more than an inch in a half down or it will cut off it acts like if I let go of the pedal ive done timing,fuelfilter,fuelpump,igniter,tuneup,o2sen,
the car only takes off only when I step on the pedal lightly if I try to step on on 1995 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather