Power steering gets hard, car jerks and shakes. No codes come up no lights and problem is intermittent. Will not duplicate for mechanic. Been checked for vacuum leak and catalytic problems. Computer read outs are good. My daughter did admit to adding a small amount of PS fluid to brake system.
The car is seems to lose power and gears don't want to shift, brakes become hard on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Code POC32 is it connected with the new Battery Module that was just replaced?
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin