Power steering gets hard, car jerks and shakes. No codes come up no lights and problem is intermittent. Will not duplicate for mechanic. Been checked for vacuum leak and catalytic problems. Computer read outs are good. My daughter did admit to adding a small amount of PS fluid to brake system.
The car is seems to lose power and gears don't want to shift, brakes become hard on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?