Power steering gets hard, car jerks and shakes. No codes come up no lights and problem is intermittent. Will not duplicate for mechanic. Been checked for vacuum leak and catalytic problems. Computer read outs are good. My daughter did admit to adding a small amount of PS fluid to brake system.
The car is seems to lose power and gears don't want to shift, brakes become hard on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Lindsay, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($348 - 469) in Humboldt, KS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($178 - 238) in Johns Island, SC
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Parmelee, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,232 - 1,949) in Pearlington, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - 729) in Sandstone, WV