The car has a rough idle and runs rough in general. Don't have the money or time to start guessing what could be the problem. There is also a rattle upon exhilaration toward the mid back of car. It drives well other than the rough almost growl-ish idle.
The car is running rough in general, idle ok but rough too..any ideas?
on 1996 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
1996 Dodge Intrepid Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($499 - 882) in Rollins, MT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($375 - 474) in Sherrills Ford, NC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($124 - 339) in Rockville, UT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($127 - 161) in Kula, HI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($171 - 398) in East Enterprise, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($203 - 263) in Lopez Island, WA