The car has a rough idle and runs rough in general. Don't have the money or time to start guessing what could be the problem. There is also a rattle upon exhilaration toward the mid back of car. It drives well other than the rough almost growl-ish idle.
The car is running rough in general, idle ok but rough too..any ideas?
on 1996 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.