The car is giving me a trouble code for "Exhaust Gas Recirculation Insufficient Flow", So I put seafoam in the intake manifold vacumn hose, and in the gas. I reset the codes and drove around a bit, and the light came back on, so I ran the code reader again, and it gives me the same code. What are the possible causes, how common is each, and which component should be checked first?
The car is giving me a trouble code for "EGR Insufficient Flow". Causes? on 2001 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
2001 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($372 - 679) in New Market, TN
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 63) in Pine Bush, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($183 - 225) in Sheldon, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($78 - 97) in Palisades, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($528 - 666) in West Farmington, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($598 - 735) in Chamois, MO