why is the car won't respond when accelerating ?.
The car idle well but did not responds to pedal when pressed. why ?.
on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Minto, ND
- Timing Belt Replacement ($339 - 462) in West Danville, VT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($397 - 562) in Cheltenham, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Hunt, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($858 - 1,173) in Smithshire, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,141 - 1,186) in Garfield Heights, OH