It happened once, i was driving in confort mode than changed to sports mode, did some hursh accelerations and all of a sudden a had a warning light on and the car started being unresponsive, felt like it wanted to go down, like no petrol was getting into the engine. I had to switch off the car waited for 10 min and than it was all normal again. Can you tell me what could it be?
The car felt numb after doing some hursh accelerations on sports mode! on 2013 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Questions
- my transmission whines when I slow down, on acceleration it is fine
- Is it normal to go through 2 sets of brakes and now 4 sets of tyres in 41.000km
- ML losing power when driven for 10 plus minutes and going down hill.
- Check engine light on dealer says needs two high pressure fuel pumps.
- my engine oil ren out when my engine was on and i dont know wher it is comming